With inarguably the largest fan base across the world, a mouth-watering clash is on as two popular Premier League clubs meet again.
Arsene Wenger has a poor record against Mourinho, having failed to win any of their Premier League meetings.
Mourinho is now at Manchester United of course, where things haven’t quite gone to plan so far.
Arsenal must see themselves as favorites, owing to their position on the league table and the attractive brand of football they’ve been playing. However, Mourinho always has an ace up his sleeve.
Reasons for United fans to be optimistic:
- Arsene Wenger has never beaten Jose Mourinho in the Premier League
- Arsenal have won an average of just 1.59 points per game in November since the Frenchman took charge in 1996.
Reasons for Arsenal fans to be optimistic:
- The Gunners sit six points ahead of United after 11 games.
- Arsenal haven’t lost since the opening day defeat to Liverpool.
- Wenger’s men have scored in eight of their last nine matches.
Will it be Pogba or Xhaka: