Many mothers know what it is to deal with picky eaters. Especially the ones who run away at the mere sight of fruits and vegetables.
But, what if we told you that an Australian mother Laleh Mohmedi gets her four year old son to enjoy his healthy meal everyday by adding a creative twist to them.
Her edible work of art includes whipping up YODA from Star Wars to Po from Kung Fu Panda.
Warning: If you are hungry or are the kind who loves eating, these fantastic food creations will tantalize your taste buds:
1. Nemo and friends with lentils, kale and potato mash
2. Po from Kung Fu Panda with rice, teryaki chicken, nori and vegetables
3. Ratatouille bathing in ratatouille with mash potato
4. Miss Piggy from the Muppet with wild Australian Salmon, garlic, Parmesan and spinach pasta.
Her 3D creations are absolutely mind blowing too
5. Carl from Up with free range chicken, boiled potato, potato skins and tomatoes
Feature Image Via @jacobs_food_diaries.